In the present Terms
“We”, “Company” means Sygnoos LLC (a company registered and operating under the legislation of the Republic of Armenia, legal address: 46 Garegin Nzhdeh, Yerevan, Armenia, 0026) as well as the assigns of the latter and its affiliates, which make the Platform available to employers, employees, and freelancers.
“Website” means the Company’s website with the following URL: https://leanbe.ai , on which the Platform is hosted.
“Platform” means Leanbe, a web-based platform available via the Website, which empowers product teams (organizations) by providing data, insights, and tools to build better products by leveraging continuous product discovery.
“User” means a legal or physical person who uses the Platform and through its use is able to build a team by inviting new members to its organization and has control over the entire organization.
“Member” means a team member who is invited by the User to join the organization.
“You” means User and Member collectively.
- One can freely browse the Website without signing up for the subscription of the Platform. If You sign up for the Platform (whether as a User or as a Member), these Terms will constitute a contract between You and Us. If You do not agree with any of these Terms, You should abstain from subscribing for and using the Platform.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your password, which You created to log into Your account as well as for not sharing it with other persons. We are not responsible for any consequences that may arise in connection with the use of Your account by other persons. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur with the use of Your password to log into Your account.
- By using the Platform, You give your consent to receive all required notices and information via email.
- We exclude our liability and that of our agents and independent contractors, and our and their employees, officers, agents for actions/inactions, errors, omissions as well as for damages relating to Your use of the Platform, whatever the legal basis of such liability would be, to the extent permitted by the applicable law.
- The Platform must be used only in accordance with its purpose, application and its general characteristics.
- User bears full responsibility for all contents, phrases and entries added to the network and for all the actions in connection with the use of the Platform by its Members. Where full responsibility cannot be applied, User bears joint responsibility with its Members
- Subscription fees are calculated as by monthly or yearly payments depending on the subscription plan, which varies depending on, among other things, the number of monthly active end users that the User is allowed to have. The options of the subscription plan are available in the price list available here https://leanbe.ai/pricing. All payments shall be non-cash transactions, which are conducted electronically by licensed electronic payment service providers, who receive the included data directly. This information is under no circumstances stored on our servers. We are not responsible for the processing of the payments and shall not be liable by any matter in connection therewith. Users may request such electronic payment service providers’ privacy policies at any time.
- If You exceed the number of active users allowed under Your subscription plan, We will let you know (through in-Platform communications or otherwise). To be able to have access to the information and functionality relating to the active users in excess of Your plan allowance, You can either upgrade Your subscription plan, or purchase a monthly additional allowance for active users, in accordance with the then current fees. Until then, You will only have access to the information and functionality for the number of active users covered by Your subscription plan.
- The subscription fee includes all the taxes and mandatory payments applicable to Us. It does not include the taxes and mandatory payments applicable to Users.
- In case of lack of payment, the use of the Platform may be suspended, and the subscription plan may be terminated. Default in payment according to the then effective price list means resignation from the use of the Platform
- Unless You cancel the subscription, it will automatically renew for another subscription term of a period equal to your initial subscription term. Cancelling the subscription means that You will not be charged for the next billing cycle, but You will not receive any refund for amounts that have already been charged. All renewals will be charged according to then effective price list.
- Users can change their subscription plan, cancel it, downgrade it, or upgrade it at any time. These actions will take effect at the end of billing cycle unless otherwise requested by Users and agreed by Us.
- Users may delete their accounts at any time. Account deletion means that the further use of the Platform with the use of current password and login shall no longer be possible. Deleting the account by the User will automatically cause a deletion of all its Members’ accounts.
- After buying a monthly or yearly subscription to use the Platform, no refund will be provided for the unused period.
- We reserve the right to suspend Members’ accounts and not allow them to continue using the Platform if in their use of the Platform, they violate any of the provisions of the applicable law, of these Terms or if they use the Platform in an illegal way. We reserve the right to suspend User’s account and not allow to continue using the Platform for the same reasons that apply to Members as well as because of lack of payments due.
- We may suspend the use of the Platform by any User and Member on the basis of complaints presented against them by the User or other Members.
- We bear no liability for the damage suffered by You arisen due to the suspension of Your account and Your use of the Platform.
- Your access and use of the Platform may be interrupted from time to time for several reasons, including, without limitation, the malfunction of equipment, periodic updating, maintenance or repair of the Platform or other actions that We, in our sole discretion, may elect to take. In no event will We be liable to You for any loss, cost, or damage that results from any scheduled or unscheduled downtime. Moreover, the use of the Platform largely depends on the operation of the internet network. Accordingly, We cannot guarantee the availability of the Platform due to the possible unavailability of Internet connection or other failures of that network. We undertake reasonable efforts to ensure continuous and uninterrupted performance of the Platform. However, We are not responsible for any interruption of the operation of the Platform, if it is due to the actions of third parties or to the work of the Internet. We are also not responsible for any interruption of the operation of the Platform or any other problem associated with the Platform, if it is the consequence of the effect of a computer virus or other malicious software.
- The Platform is provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without express or implied representations or warranties of any kind, including but not limited to representations or warranties related to the operation, accessibility, availability, completeness, accuracy or suitability of the Platform for any purpose. You are fully and exclusively liable for any and all risk resultant from the use of the Platform.
- You must not use the Platform in any way if it causes or may cause damage to the reliability or availability of the Platform. You must not use the Platform to copy, store, post, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any computer virus or other malicious computer software. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities on or acts in relation to them without Our express written consent.
- The content (information, images, video, etc.) of the Platform is provided by Us. Copyright and other intellectual property rights in and to the Platform belong to Us or to entities who cooperate with Us. All rights are reserved, and the content of the Platform cannot be in any way modified, distributed, displayed in any manner or by any means, including but not limited to electronic, mechanical means, photographing, downloading or recording without Our prior written permission.
- Trademarks placed on the Platform constitute Our intellectual property, legal protection of which is provided by the applicable law and relevant international treaties.
- We do not assume any responsibility for third-party content that may be available through the Platform and for content linked to the Platform or available to You through integrated tools such as software, platforms. Where We link to third-party websites/applications, You use such websites/applications at your own risk. We recommend reading the policies of these websites/applications and review how they may process Your personal data.
- When You use the Platform, You confirm that You have read and understood these Terms and agree to abide by them.
- We have the right to change these Terms and any policy applicable to this Platform. These changes are valid from the date of installation of it on the Website. If You continue Your use of the Platform, it shall mean that You have accepted these changes.
- In case of any disputes arisen between You and Us, such disputes shall be subject to settlement through direct negotiations between You and Us within a 30-day period. In case of failure to reach an agreement within the provided period the disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Armenian courts under the legislation of the Republic of Armenia. Upon the agreement between You and Us, the dispute may be submitted to mediation or arbitration
If You have any questions about these Terms, please
feel free to
online as specified on the Website or by e-mail at